I could look at these all day.
Hm. I guess it’s a little jarring to see them right next to each other. But somehow I feel like they express the same sentiment.
ari Education, Science, Supporting Free-living Animals animals, cute, documentation, education, free-living animals, funny, giant squid, habitat, happiness, humans, Japan, nature, oceans, Pacific, research, science, scientists, sea animals, squid, TED talks, videos 0 Comments
Go to minute 5, and watch for a whole minute. Thanks to io9 for pointing out the adorably gleeful scientist responses to this momentous occasion: Humanity’s first video footage of a living giant squid.
I tend to post a lot of stuff on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr, and then I’m not sure if y’all see it. Here are some of the best links I came across recently, for those who prefer their vegan shenanigans WordPress-style.
Infographics & Memes
- Carnist Meme Generator (primate humano)
- Vegans who think all omnivores are the devil (Vegan Problems)
- “A Pound of Flesh: Resource consumption required to produce one pound of food” / Just think about that for a minute (Food, sleep and sarcasm.)
News & articles
- Keeping Animal Bones Out of Sugar (Via R. Butterflies Katz)
- Carnivores Venture Into the Unknown: Ithaca’s Most Innovative Vegan Creations (Cornell Daily Sun)
- Russia Bans American Meat Over Health Fears (Mercy for Animals Blog)
Organizations & Events
- Club Veg has a new Facebook page – give them some “likes”!
- 1st Annual Conference “Engaging with Eco-ability”, University of Binghamton, New York, April 27 and 28, 2013
- 12th Annual North American Conference for Critical Animal Studies
June 20-22, 2013; Site: Minneapolis Community and Technical College (MCTC)