Here’s a brief overview of the various vegan potlucks happening right now in the Ithaca area – there are a lot to choose from.
- Vegan Tuesdays! (69members) – a Facebook group holding weekly potluck dinners hosted at members’ houses.
- Ithaca Vegans (34 members) – they offer “weekly coffee meetups, potlucks, recipe swaps, cooking classes, activism, and more! Anyone interested in the vegan lifestyle is welcome to attend events. Raw vegans are also welcome.”
- Ithaca Vegan Parents Network (47 members) – in addition to other happenings, these folks organize potlucks. They write, “Parents of kids of all ages (including unborn!) from all types of families are welcome. We also welcome parents working on transitioning their families to veganism, and are happy to provide advice and support (and recipes!).”
- Ithaca Vegan Circle (28 members) – these folks organize potlucks including an annual Regional Plant-sourced Potluck that brings people from all over the region to our area.
- The Ithaca Area Vegan Meetup Group (109 members) – among other activities, this group hosts dinners for a fee, and organizes potlucks for free. Membership fee is $5 per year to pay for Meetup site.
Anyone know of others I’m missing, or have corrections or reviews? Please post a comment!